Saturday, June 2, 2007

Here it Is!

This is my new blog for Seniors and Boomers, and/or anyone who wants to or needs to write. I want it to be a place to discuss writing memoirs or life stories, and your participation is welcome! Find my e-mail address in my "complete profile" here, and e-mail me with Write your Life in the subject line. Neither your work nor my comments on it will be shared without your permission.

My own published memoir is Reinventing Myself: Memoirs of a Retired Professor, and while it's no best seller, writing it has changed my life for the better. I hope to be able to show you how writing about our lives, whether in a private or public way, can help us to discover, to heal, to reinvent, and to share our valuable memories, lessons, and experiences with future generations.

Please leave your comments here under any post. Also, check out my other blog, "Never too Late!" at www.seniorwriter.blogspot.com. It covers many topics, but writing is one of them. Please comment there too, and sign my guestbook!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope this is not out of place, but I cannot find the appropriate spot where to post you a message. I would like you to know that I DID write something similar to "memoirs".
It is under the form of an illustrated blog.
Would you please have a look at it:
http://marie-talking.blogspot.com
and go to the Post called Biography.

Thank you.

Marie (Maryuri on EONS)
Please let me know...
myppzt@gmail.com
or m541@bellsouth.net