Sunday, April 6, 2008

One Word Answers: Another Bloggers' Writing Challenge

Here's another of those little challenges that's been passing around in the blogosphere. I credit The Joy of Six (http://joyofsix.typepad.com/) for it, but from there the links go backward. I'm not sure who originated it, but here it is. You have to write your own answers. Please note: I've changed it from one word to one word or phrase. Do it either way.

You're Feeling: Worried.

To Your Left: TurboTax installation disk.

On Your Mind: See above.

Last Meal Included: South Beach four cheese pizza.

You Sometimes Find it Hard To: Get started.

The Weather: Beautiful.

Something You Have a Collection of: Small Travel souvenirs.

A Smell that Cheers You Up: Chocolate.

A Smell that Can Ruin Your Mood: Smoke.

How Long Since You Last Shaved: N/A.

The Current State of Your Hair: Limp.

The Largest Item On Your Desk/Workspace Right Now (besides computer): CD Rack.

Your Skill with Chopsticks: None.

Which Section You Head to First In the Bookstore: New.

After That?: Chicago Authors.

Something You're Craving: Chocolate.

Your General Thoughts On the Presidential Race: Depressing.

How Many Times You've Been Hospitalized this Year: None.

A Favorite Place to Go for Quiet Time: My recliner.

You've Always Secretly Thought You'd Be a Good: Newspaper columnist.

Something that Freaks You Out a Little: Crowds.

Something You've Eaten Too Much of Lately: Chocolate.

You Have Never: Driven a SUV.

Never Want To: Lose my mind.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a very interesting list. I think I'll work on mine...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for passing this on. I was feeling mentally sluggish until I started working on mine. Fun thing to do!