Saturday, June 21, 2008

Another Rictameter Project Completed? What's Next?

One of my few regular readers asked what's next? Well, as usual, I'm happy to have finished my alphabetical series of rictameters as planned, so I'll probably go on to other things.

Have you noticed how easy it is to ignore unpleasant or tedious tasks to do something you love? That's the story of my life. Now I have to get back to reality: getting my condo ready for sale, attacking the closet clutter, filing my "important" papers that form an untidy pile in my study.

My other blog, "Never too Late!" needs work too. Time to finish a couple of book reviews. Time to enjoy the summer weather.

I'm sure I'll keep writing something nearly every day. Try it. As usual, I urge everyone to write. If I have any readers who don't, now is a good time to start. How about buying and reviewing my books? And think about self-publishing your own. It's a great feeling to look at a book with your name on it, no matter whether it sells or not. It's all about self-expression and enjoyment.


Happy writing, and I'm sure there will be more rictameters later. I miss them already.

Copyright 2008 by Marlys Marshall Styne
Styne photo of my computer desk

2 comments:

Barb Davis said...

This ending is sad, but I will still come back daily to check out what you may have added. Thank you for your encouragement to all of us. I do try to write something daily, whether it's good or not. At least, it's great practice. Have a wonderful summer.

Lydia said...

I miss them already, too. I will try to write each day and your book is next on the stack here at my desk. Feather has her pure white paw on the corner of it right now!
I'm glad to read that you intend to enjoy the summer weather while tidying up. I'll keep checking back here and at the other blog, too.